A screen shot of iRis 2.5 for our clients St James at Riverlight, Battersea.
As all our clients know, the production of the highest quality time-lapse films is only part of the services we offer, and most clients also benefit from having (at no extra charge) our on-line viewer iRis (Interactive Remote Imaging System), which enables them to monitor their site in HD and to control and use the flow of HD images being captured by our camera systems.
And we have just launched the latest version of iRis.
iRis 2.5 has some brand new features that will make it an even more useful and versatile tool.
iRis has always been out in front in terms of the features it offers.
As well as its ability to operate on any platform – PC, Mac, iPad (and all other major ‘tablets’) and any Smartphone, -iRis has always offered:
- the latest full frame HD image
- access to a full archive of images from a project, via a calendar
- the abilities to pan and zoom around a site to view and capture detail
- management features that allow us to customise the interface with our clients’ own branding and logos (so clients can truly take ownership of their interface)
- a function that allows clients to email HD images to whomever they wish, whenever they wish
- a function that allows clients to view periodic or progress time-lapse sequences direct from iRis
In addition to all these features, iRis 2.5 now allows clients to:
- access a multi-camera interface (for projects having more than one camera)
- set up delays on the flow of images ( to control content and for safe distribution and access of images)
- embed iRis into desired websites.
But it doesn’t stop there! We are committed to constantly developing our iRis and we are already working on iRis 3, which will contain several improvements to current functions, PLUS will contain even more brand new unique and invaluable functions.
All our existing clients get the benefits of each upgrade we make – free of charge.